Fuel cell cabinets – a green on-demand, fully developed power solution
Flexible installation of our H3-series is critical for customer satisfaction. Our fuel cell cabinets combine the H3-series of fuel cells with fuel tank, power distribution and wireless communication for remote monitoring, making it a complete, independent power solution. We offer a number of outdoor, indoor and deployable solutions which can cover any installation needs.
- From 5kW to 15 kW @ 48 VDC
- Compact and lightweight solution which reduces carbon footprint
- Both indoor and outdoor installation options makes it highly flexible
- Fast installation and quick swap solution when service or repair is needed
- Reduced preventative maintenance
- Integrated tank with 200 L fuel capacity
- Suitable for hot, humid and cold climates
- Simple refueling including monitoring option
- Low Voltage solution
- 5-15 kw @ 48 VDC
- Internal 200 liter tank
- Modular build-up where tank, fuel pump/filters as well as electrical departments can be installed separately where there is room.
- High Voltage solution
- 30-300 kW @ up to 1000 VDC
- Modular and scaleble buildup
- Designed for marine environment
- Liquid Cooling system for heat recovery
- Deployable unit for temporary installation of power
- Upgradable to 10kW
- Fully functionable as a standalone cabinet
- Includes solution for delivering immediate power.
Need more information?
If you want more information on the fuel cell cabinet solutions and its applications, please contact us here.